Sunday, March 20, 2011

but who're you crazy, suddenly I shiver

good morning sunshine, pretty pretty green
the snow is all gone, so's the wintry sheen
love me like crazy, show me you're keen
will you be my summer, better'n it's ever been?

when everyone around you, has someone to hold on
but you feel so orphaned, lonely plodding on
will you let me beside you, take my hand hold on
be my special one, I'll never let you feel 'lone

cuddle next to me, in the darkest of night
watch the stars in the sky, laugh at that sight
your laughter lights up, my heart oh so bright
as I twist your pretty curls, I feel a delight

cherry red lips, I see them quiver
an' as I touch your hand, I feel your fervor
if you draw me closer, I'll let go never
but who're you crazy, suddenly I shiver

searched for you I have, all of my life
thought I had found you, many a times grief
but when I looked in your eyes, I saw the mischef
'tw's then I realized, a wanting so rife!

good morning sunshine, pretty pretty green
the snow is all gone, so's the wintry sheen


.

No comments:

Post a Comment